Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The 5-2 Challenge. Figuring Out What To Eat On Five Hundred Calories A Day.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Crab
Having watched the BBC documentary Eat, Fast and Live Longer I resolved that one day I would give the 5-2 eating plan a go. After all it didn’t sound too onerous. Five feast days offset by only two fast days … Continue reading
Last night we visited Ezo Seafood and Oyster Bar. Run by our friend James and his wife Keiko it offers a wonderfully authentic dining experience of all things seafood. James is passionate about his produce and sources it directly from … Continue reading
Something substantial to serve with drinks. From the Vietnamese Imperial Court. Spring Rolls with pork, prawn and crab no less. Fit for an emperor. Crisp, crunchy and delicious. And so easy to prepare. All the work is in the preparation … Continue reading
I stopped by the fishmonger this morning intending to buy some fresh flathead fillets for dinner and froze dead in my tracks. Flathead fillets were $52.99 a kilo! I was stunned. In my mind flathead, delicious as it is, certainly isn’t a delicacy and shouldn’t be … Continue reading