Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Olive Oil
It’s been way too hot and humid to contemplate turning on the oven and baking for quite some time now. Today I’ve only relented as my girls have an upcoming hike for their Duke Of Edinburgh award scheme. I feel … Continue reading
If there is anything that reminds me of the sparkling blue waters of the Aegean Sea it’s Skordalia. A classic Greek dip made from very simple pantry ingredients; boiled potatoes, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and salt. Often served in tavernas as an … Continue reading
I have been meaning to make Ottolenghi’s stylish little tea cakes for over a year now. I even have a barely used mini bundt tray languishing in my kitchen cupboard, originally purchased in anticipation of the event. Today was finally … Continue reading
The weather this weekend was glorious. Unseasonably warm for winter hitting 24C on two consecutive days. The perfect excuse to fire up the barbeque. What to serve with our porterhouse steak? That’s a no brainer. Potato salad of course. With … Continue reading