Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Haloumi
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 400 Calories. Shredded Kale Salad With Grilled Haloumi, Roast Pumpkin And Beetroot Crisps
Sometimes, to be honest perhaps most times, on a 5-2 fast day I crave a substantial plate of food. Something I can look forward to and makes me feel like I am not really fasting at all. On days like … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Watermelon And Grilled Haloumi Salad With Chimichurri Dressing.
With winter well and truly over, new season produce is hitting our farmer’s market stalls. After a long hiatus watermelons from Far North Queensland are making a very welcome reappearance. The secret to choosing the sweetest and juiciest melons? Tap … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer.A 5-2 Fast Day Meal Idea Under 300 Calories. A Mediterranean Grilled Haloumi and Summer Vegetable Salad.
When the temperatures soar the last thing I want to do is spend hours in a hot kitchen preparing an evening meal. On hot, balmy evenings the barbecue is my best friend. Relaxed, alfresco cooking and dining. Pared back … Continue reading