Most Popular Posts
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Breakfast
I love a lazy Sunday morning. Sleep-ins, newspapers and cappuccinos. A welcome respite from our hectic schedules and sadly an increasingly rare commodity in our busy household. No gulping down my coffee, one eye on the ticking clock as I … Continue reading
Eat, Fast And Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Meal Idea Under 200 Calories. Banana Pancake Stack With Summer Stone Fruit.
This morning I was greeted by a whole hand of bananas fully ripened by the summer heat. Sadly those stalwart and reliable bananas can’t compete with the glorious tumble of juicy stone fruit also sharing the fruit bowl on my kitchen … Continue reading
We’ve all been there. Booked a long weekend or holiday getaway at an idyllic, secluded beach house. Far from the maddening crowds. And the nearest convenience store. The car is loaded up with enough provisions to tide the family over … Continue reading
Rhubarb and strawberry. One of my favourite flavour combinations. In season right now. I’ve been making huge pots of strawberry and rhubarb compote. I could eat it by the spoonful for breakfast, lunch, dinner and in between. It’s a while … Continue reading
This might just be the perfect fast day meal. Here’s why. It’s nutritious and very quick and easy to prepare using just a few simple ingredients. These baked eggs truly are delicious. What’s more they look great on a plate, … Continue reading
Last week I embarked on just one full fast day instead of my usual two. Railroaded by an attempt to bake my husband’s rather decadent chocolate birthday torte on fast day number two. My usual fast day eating plan was … Continue reading
I like to include yoghurt in my menu planning for fasting days. Relatively low in calories, high in protein it keeps me feeling fuller for longer. Most important for keeping the hunger pangs away. All yoghurts are excellent sources of protein, … Continue reading
Last week I made crumpets for the very first time. This week it’s still raining and we are all beginning to feel just a little bit stir crazy. With the weather too awful to willingly venture out and ever present … Continue reading
A few days ago I caught up with a girlfriend at a local cafe. On the menu? Homemade crumpets. Perfect with a cup of tea. Particularly so on a miserable wet winter’s day. I’d never eaten homemade crumpets before and … Continue reading
The easiest fast days are the busiest. Sometimes there is not a lot of time to spend in the kitchen calorie counting to whip up a suitable meal. Here is my idea of a simple, nutritious fast day quick meal. … Continue reading