Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ricotta
The Flavours of Autumn. Ricotta Gnocchi. Two Ways. With A Fresh Vine Ripened Cherry Tomato Sauce And Basil Pesto.
My family adores home-made gnocchi. Traditionally made with potato, they can be a little time-consuming to make. Here is a very fast and easy recipe for times when you might be craving a gnocchi fix but are time poor. These might look … Continue reading
Such a busy, busy time of year. As we are celebrating Christmas in Sydney this year, we have just returned from a pre Christmas visit to Canberra to see family and friends. One of the joys of each of our … Continue reading
Tis the season to be jolly. Fa la la la la, la la la la. I’ve lost count of all the pre Christmas catch-ups, get togethers and cocktail parties I have attended over the past few weeks. Don’t get me … Continue reading
This is possibly the easiest cheesecake you will ever bake. Its as light as air, creamy and refreshing. Not too sweet. Not too sour. Curiously, the limoncello liqueur used to flavour the cake imparts all the zestiness and tang … Continue reading
Pasta with Bolognese. Possibly the most popular home cooked meal in Australia. For such a simple dish it comes in many guises from the good to the bad and the downright ugly. I’m no expert on Bolognese sauce but I … Continue reading
We returned from our visit to Canberra with a carload of fresh, seasonal vegetables courtesy of my father’s garden: asparagus, beetroot, celery, cauliflower, spring onions, spinach, silverbeet, rocket, lettuce, raddicchio, snow peas and parsley. Beautiful organic produce in copious quantities. My children adore my … Continue reading