Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Another Offering From The Japanese Izakaya. Butabara. Grilled Pork Belly Skewers With Green Spring Onion.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Raspberry
Italy has its Tiramisu. Savoiardi biscuits. Dipped in coffee liqueur. Smothered in mascarpone cream. Assembled and left to work its magic in the refrigerator. Australia’s answer to Tiramisu? Chocolate Ripple Cake. Same concept. Similar ingredients. My favourite version? A packet of Arnotts chocolate ripple … Continue reading
Feeling a little fragile this morning. After a full day of festive feasting. We had a wet, dreary, rainy Christmas Day but hardly noticed. Our theme courtesy of the gorgeous Cate. White and bright. Joyous and uplifting. Today we woke … Continue reading
Today I rendezvoused at a local cafe quaintly named The Grumpy Baker. With my cousins to discuss our Christmas Day menu. There is one unspoken rule. Everyone pitches in and shares the load. We like to keep it simple. A … Continue reading
Its December First. Hello Summer. Another hot, humid, sticky day. We woke to a summer rain storm. Today’s headline in the Sydney Morning Herald reads “Summer in the City…and its Hot, Hot, Hot”. Somehow I don’t think its going to … Continue reading
Hermann didn’t quite make it to Siberia. He received a last minute reprieve after repeated requests to bake a chocolate version. I was a bit dubious at first about adding chocolate to Hermann. In my mind Hermann was best suited … Continue reading
It has been a very warm week and Hermann has been so very active breaking free from his bowl on the kitchen bench every other day. I’d almost started to think of him as a recalcitrant child. On Sunday I … Continue reading
When my daughter was about eight or nine years old her Christmas gift to me was a notebook with Mum’s Recipes copied in her best handwriting in red ink (to match the red scooter on the cover) and a pen. … Continue reading
This dreamy cake comes to me from across the ditch; that’s New Zealand for any non Australian readers, via my Auntie Alex in Melbourne. She has been making Strawberry Cloud Cake for years. It’s an Annabel Langbein recipe from her … Continue reading
I have an obsession with all things ice cream – gelato, sorbet, tartuffo, glace, granita, cassata, semifreddo, sherbet, tortoni , frozen yoghurt, parfait, sundae – you name it, if its frozen and sweet I’ve tried it. So how is it … Continue reading
Raspberry Paletas with Hibiscus and Rosehip Tea Original recipe courtesy of Paletas by Fany Gerson. Adapted by The Paddington Foodie. Makes 8-10 Ingredients 2 cups hibiscus tea cooler (see recipe below) 2/3 cup sugar 4 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen Finely grated … Continue reading