Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Category Archives: Where I Love to Eat
After two days of snowstorms and limited visibility we had a glorious blue sky day today. Perfect for powder skiing. So we hit the slopes early and skied all over the resort from Hanazono to Annapuri. I have some wonderful … Continue reading
My how quickly the weather can change. Yesterday it was unseasonably warm and raining. Today temperatures dropped to -10 C and a snow storm set in. As luck would have it the Hooded Triple Chair opened just as we reached mid station … Continue reading
Its raining in the village today. It’s quite warm at zero degrees celsius This is the first time in six years we have experienced rain. Usually its a snow storm or “brizzard” that puts the lifts on hold and gives … Continue reading
A glorious, golden Roasted Carrot and Lentil Soup inspired by our recent visit to the Macedon Ranges in the Victorian countryside. This sweet, warming and very moreish soup is on the menu of Alla Wolf-Tasker’s newest venture the wonderful Wombat Hill … Continue reading
We all know that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, but how many of us skip breakfast because we’re simply not hungry or too busy to take time in the morning to eat? I remember … Continue reading
Lavandula. The botanical name for the perfumed lavender plant. Also the name of a glorious Swiss-Italian lavender farm located in Shepherds Flat, in rural Victoria. Ten minutes north of Daylesford, and just outside Hepburn Springs, Lavandula is a little slice … Continue reading