Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Quick And Elegant Brunch. Smoked Trout Tartine With Radish and Radicchio.
- Slow Food. Neil Perry's Chinese-Style Braised Beef Ribs.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Farm
Afternoon Tea. Lavender Scones at Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm
Lavandula. The botanical name for the perfumed lavender plant. Also the name of a glorious Swiss-Italian lavender farm located in Shepherds Flat, in rural Victoria. Ten minutes north of Daylesford, and just outside Hepburn Springs, Lavandula is a little slice … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook, Where I Love to Eat Tagged Baking, Daylesford, Farm, Food, Herbs, Italian, Lavandula, Lavender, Macedon Ranges, Recipe, Scones, Stephanie Alexander, Swiss, Travel, Victoria 4 Comments
The Perfect Egg: Freshly Laid by Pat’s Chooks. Poached by Annabel.
Poached eggs are my favourite. If they’re on the menu when I’m out for breakfast or brunch I’ll order them. Every single time. For me, a perfectly poached egg is lovely and rounded, with a soft, firm white, and a deliciously runny yolk. No stringy tendrils, and definitely … Continue reading