Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From My Mother's Kitchen. Light, Airy and Crisp. Angel's Wings. Italian Crostoli.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Crisp, Crunchy and Healthy. Oven Baked Panko and Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini Fries
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
Tag Archives: Skiing
Our sojourn in Niseko is drawing to a close. Today we depart Hokkaido for a flying visit to Tokyo. Monday morning we will be back in hot, sweltering Sydney. Talk about extremities in weather conditions. Moving from close to minus 20 C … Continue reading
Each year we catch up with our dear friends Motoko and Ernesto and their boys for our traditional Swiss Fondue night. Prepared by Ernesto. It’s truly delicious and something we very much look forward to. On their wall is a … Continue reading
One Way to Work Off Those Christmas – New Year Overindulgences. Climb the Peak. Mount Annupuri, Niseko.
A blue bird day in Niseko. Begins with a gentle ride up the first slope. Pretty isn’t it? Then we catch another two lifts. The Ace Quad Chair and the Hooded Triple to the top of the very picturesque Rinkan run. On a … Continue reading
After two days of snowstorms and limited visibility we had a glorious blue sky day today. Perfect for powder skiing. So we hit the slopes early and skied all over the resort from Hanazono to Annapuri. I have some wonderful … Continue reading
Its raining in the village today. It’s quite warm at zero degrees celsius This is the first time in six years we have experienced rain. Usually its a snow storm or “brizzard” that puts the lifts on hold and gives … Continue reading
Ohayo Gozaimasu. That’s Good Morning in Japanese. It’s 6:30 in the morning and we have just landed at Narita Airport in Tokyo. In transit. Waiting for our connecting flight to Sapporo in Hokkaido. The northern most island of Japan. Then … Continue reading