Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Chocolate
Spring time in Mount Wilson is magnificent. Perched high in the Blue mountains this tiny village hamlet is famous for it’s cool climate gardens. This weekend we were lucky enough to be invited by our good friends to join them … Continue reading
Highly Addictive. Incredibly Easy To Prepare. Brigadeiros. Brazilian Chocolate Caramel Fudge Truffles.
These must be the easiest truffles I have ever made. Cooked to fudgy perfection, cooled, rolled into little balls and coated within an hour. Including the clean up and loading of the dishwasher. Brigadeiros. Unbelievably sweet and delicious. Highly addictive. A Brazilian … Continue reading
One of my enduring childhood kitchen memories? Old-fashioned marble cake. More often than not a two tone chocolate and vanilla version and very occasionally a very special three tone, neapolitan treat with the addition of a third flavour, strawberry. Reminiscing … Continue reading
With three teenagers I find that I am always asked to bake something. For school, afternoon tea, cake stalls, bbqs, spring fairs and many other fundraisers. So much so that I have taken to ordering cake boxes in bulk from … Continue reading
For Serious Chocoholics. A Wicked Indulgence. Chocolate Mousse Torte with Candied Morello Cherries and Hazelnut Praline
In our family we always celebrate birthdays with a homemade cake. The choice of cake is always at the discretion of the birthday boy or girl. Needless to say over the years I have made all manner of cakes – … Continue reading
This slice couldn’t be easier. Melt. Mix. Set in the refrigerator. An easy no bake recipe made with pantry staples. Chocolate, peanut butter and cornflakes. Rich, decadent and incredibly moreish. Proof that sometimes the best recipes really are the simplest. … Continue reading
This much loved chocolate pudding is so easy it’s child’s play. Perfect for a chilly evening when you’re craving a quick chocolate fix but really can’t be bothered to go to much effort at all. Rich, chocolate-y and lush it’s … Continue reading
I made this slice for our road trip to Canberra. It’s the Queen’s Birthday Long Weekend and traffic is guaranteed to be heavy with the opening of the ski season. For my overseas readers, yes we do have snow here … Continue reading