Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Sunday Brunch. Sticky Date and Banana Loaf.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Pistachio
Another feast day, another indulgence. This time a very simple canapé. Plump, luscious Medjool dates, split, seeded and filled with a perfectly ripe triple cream white mould cheese. Finished with a generous sprinkling of freshly roasted, crushed pistachio. A most … Continue reading
Minimum Effort. Maximum Effect. Store Bought Chocolate Easter Eggs Filled With Home-made Rocky Road.
The supermarkets are awash with chocolate eggs. It’s hard to believe that Easter is only a few weeks away. Every year I make rocky road for Easter. Our favourite rubble. Turkish delight, marshmallow, pistachio and shredded coconut. Smothered in dark … Continue reading
Little Miss Sunshine. Flourless Orange and Almond Torte with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting, Turkish Delight, Pistachio and Rose Petals.
This joyful cake is inspired by Alla Wolf-Tasker’s flourless orange cake at the wonderful Wombat Hill House Cafe in Daylesford, Victoria. I remember being thoroughly mesmerised by the breathtaking prettiness of a slice of that particular cake. So much so I … Continue reading