Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Quick And Elegant Brunch. Smoked Trout Tartine With Radish and Radicchio.
- Slow Food. Neil Perry's Chinese-Style Braised Beef Ribs.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Beverages
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. Strawberry Chia Agua Fresca.
This past week has been almost unbearably hot and humid, and the next seems to promise little relief. To beat the heat, I’m turning to Mexico for inspiration, quenching my thirst with aguas frescas. These ingenious “fresh water” infusions combine still … Continue reading
Posted in Breakfast, Fruit, What I Love to Drink Tagged 5:2 Diet, Beverages, Brunch, Chia Seed, Cooler, Food, Gluten free, Healthy, Lime, Mexican, Mint, Strawberries, Summer 2 Comments
The Summer Edition. The Nostalgia Of The Soda Syphon. Home-made Strawberry Cordial With Lemon and Lime.
Our family enjoyed a very fizzy Christmas this year courtesy of a fire engine red SodaStream. Ostensibly purchased as a Secret Santa gift for my husband, it has well and truly captured the imagination of my delighted teenagers. A very … Continue reading
Posted in What I Love to Cook, What I Love to Drink Tagged Beverages, Citric Acid, Cordial, Family, Lemon, Lime, Made From Scratch, Nostalgia, Soda Syphon, Strawberry, Summer 12 Comments
What To Drink As The Temperature Soars? A Grown up Gin And Tonic Slushie.
Gin and tonic has always been my cocktail of choice. Particularly so on a hot and balmy night. Today in Sydney the temperatures soared to an unseasonally warm 37 C. Definitely time for a refreshing Bombay Sapphire with tonic and … Continue reading
On My Door Step. Fresh Yuzu Juice. Let’s Drink To That. With a Yuzu Mojito.
Who would have thought. After spending a considerable amount of time in Tokyo searching for yuzu I arrive home and there it is. Bottled fresh yuzu juice concentrate. At one of my favourite purveyors Simon Johnson. The Woollahra store is … Continue reading