Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Another Offering From The Japanese Izakaya. Butabara. Grilled Pork Belly Skewers With Green Spring Onion.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Gin
Gin and tonic has always been my cocktail of choice. Particularly so on a hot and balmy night. Today in Sydney the temperatures soared to an unseasonally warm 37 C. Definitely time for a refreshing Bombay Sapphire with tonic and … Continue reading
One of the most loved cakes in our house is a simple lemon scented cream cheese pound cake. Baked in a loaf tin and sliced and eaten unadorned. A school lunchbox staple. Drizzled with a gin infused lemon syrup it … Continue reading
Tonight we are having an early family celebration. For our son’s birthday. It’s hot and humid so for dessert I’m making semifreddo. Light, luscious and creamy. Perfect for a hot summer’s evening. Semifreddo means half -cold in Italian. It encompasses … Continue reading
Another balmy night. One more day to go before the official start of summer. Let’s drink to that. Chill out and cool off with this very refreshing cocktail of gin, limoncello and basil. Build in a glass or better still … Continue reading