Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
- Melt in your Mouth. Pillows of Air. Home-Made Potato Gnocchi With Bolognese.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Pound Cake
Baking With Herbs. Cream Cheese Pound Cake With Lemon Thyme and Gin.
One of the most loved cakes in our house is a simple lemon scented cream cheese pound cake. Baked in a loaf tin and sliced and eaten unadorned. A school lunchbox staple. Drizzled with a gin infused lemon syrup it … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baking, Cake, Cream Cheese, Food, Gin, Lemon, Lemon Thyme, Pound Cake 15 Comments
Mini Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cakes. With Lemon Drizzle Icing.
I love the way that old favourites can sometimes be reinvented with a little tweaking to become something new and fabulous. For decades I have been baking Poppy Seed and Pound Cake Muffins for Sunday brunch. They are fast and … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baking, Brunch, Cake, Food, Icing, Lemon, Muffins, Poppy Seed, Pound Cake 4 Comments