Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Sunday Brunch. Sticky Date and Banana Loaf.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Diet
All of the recipes in the gallery above are between 100 and 200 calories per serve. Ranging from traditional brunch offerings of smoothies, compote and eggs to more substantial soups and salads. On occasion I have made three selections from … Continue reading
In March 2013 I embarked on the 5-2 diet after viewing Michael Mosley’s inspirational documentary Eat, Fast and Live Longer. Here is how the diet works. Fast for two non-consecutive days each week. Eat normally for five days and consume no … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. How Apt. Screening in Australia. On My Fast Day. Michael Mosley’s Documentary. Eat, Fast and Live Longer.
For my Australian followers who may be curious about the 5-2 Challenge that I have been blogging about. Michael Mosley’s excellent documentary Eat, Fast and Live Longer will be screening on SBS One at 8.30 pm this Monday night, 22nd … Continue reading
Since October last year there appears to be a groundswell of growing support for the 5-2 eating plan. Perhaps it’s just a case of heightened awareness on my part but over the last couple of weeks,in particular, media coverage seems … Continue reading