Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,261 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Low Calorie
It sounds to good to be true. Eat whatever you like, within reason, five days a week. Drastically restrict your calories to just a quarter of your recommended daily intake for the remaining two non consecutive days a week. Feasting … Continue reading
Here is the fourth instalment of my 5-2 diet recipe ideas by calorie count category. Each image in the picture gallery represents a recipe that carries an energy count between 300 and 400 calories per serve. Given the only meal I … Continue reading
The key to a successful fast day? Healthy meals that pack a flavour punch. The perfect plate? Seasonal. Prepared from scratch. Low in fat and carbohydrate. Includes a moderate amount of lean protein. Jam-packed with vegetables, herbs and spices. Vibrant. Colourful. Full … Continue reading
All of the recipes in the gallery above are between 100 and 200 calories per serve. Ranging from traditional brunch offerings of smoothies, compote and eggs to more substantial soups and salads. On occasion I have made three selections from … Continue reading
In March 2013 I embarked on the 5-2 diet after viewing Michael Mosley’s inspirational documentary Eat, Fast and Live Longer. Here is how the diet works. Fast for two non-consecutive days each week. Eat normally for five days and consume no … Continue reading