Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Gloriously Gluten Free. Hazelnut and Chocolate Bon Vivant Torte.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Fried Rice
The Perfect Mid Week Dinner. Omurice オムライス . Japanese Omelette With Fried Rice.
What to cook for my teenage son on the eve of his departure of a school field trip to Japan? The perfect midweek dinner. Omurice (オムライス). Japanese omelette rice (omu-raisu). Popular in Japan, it is considered yōshoku (western food). A contemporary … Continue reading
Posted in Eggs, Rice, What I Love to Cook Tagged Bacon, Dinner, Eggs, Food, Fried Rice, Japanese, Omelette, Rice, Sweet Chilli 7 Comments
Easy. Healthy. Light. Wok-Seared Chinese Style Fried Rice.
Monday night dinner is always a simple affair. On Sunday night my son cooked a Thai Green Chicken Curry. There was a veritable mountain of leftover steamed rice. Perfect excuse for fried rice. Wok-seared with ginger, chilli and garlic. Egg, … Continue reading
Posted in Rice, What I Love to Cook Tagged Chinese, Food, Fried Rice, Gluten free, Healthy, Recipe, Rice, Wok 3 Comments