Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- The 5-2 Challenge. Adapting Recipes To Fit The Brief. Green Goddess Dressing With Avocado and Greek Yoghurt.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Tea Cakes
Rustic Baking. Little Coconut Tea Cakes With Passionfruit Buttercream Frosting.
I’m so delighted that rustic, slightly messy looking cakes are right on trend at the moment. A throw back to the pared back naked cake fad which foregoes fancy cake decoration and celebrates the delicious textures and flavours of a … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Afternoon Tea, Baking, Buttercream, Cake, Coconut, Passionfruit, Tea Cakes 7 Comments
Pretty Baking. Ottolenghi Style. Little Rhubarb And Hazelnut Tea Cakes.
These stylish little tea cakes are inspired by Ottolenghi The Cookbook. Craving something sweet with mini bundt trays at the ready, I retrieved my well-thumbed copy from the bookshelf, flipped it open and yet again realised I didn’t quite have … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Fruit, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Afternoon, Baking, Cake, Hazelnut, Rhubarb, Srawberry, Tea Cakes, Winter 11 Comments
Secret Indulgences. Little Lemon And Almond Tea Cakes With Drizzle Icing.
Rummaging through my cupboards this morning searching for muffin tins I came across my mini bundt tray. It’s been quite a while since they’ve seen the light of day, probably not since last winter when I used them to bake Little … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, What I Love to Cook Tagged Afternoon Tea, Almond, Autumn, Baking, Bundt, Cake, Lemon, Tea Cakes 9 Comments