Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
- Fool-Proof. A Light and Airy Fat-Free Chocolate Sponge.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Flour
Lovely And Light. Savoiardi. Italian Sponge Finger Biscuits.
Light and airy savoiardi have long been a personal favourite of mine. Dating way back to the fourteenth century, this Piedmontese speciality was invented when the Duke of Savoy, Amedeo VI, asked his pastry chef to create something delicate and … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Biscuits, Eggs, Flour, Italian, Lady Fingers, Orange Zest, Savoiardi, Sponge Fingers, Sugar, Vanilla 6 Comments
For The Weekend. Firing Up The Barbecue. Grilled Yoghurt Flatbread.
A couple of weeks ago we were lucky enough to enjoy some modern Greek street food. Needless to say we were blown away by the quality of the home made pita bread wrapped around our souvlaki. Soft, fluffy and … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, What I Love to Cook Tagged BBQ, Flatbread, Flour, Made From Scratch, Pita, Salt, Yeast, Yoghurt Comments Off on For The Weekend. Firing Up The Barbecue. Grilled Yoghurt Flatbread.