Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
- Fool-Proof. A Light and Airy Fat-Free Chocolate Sponge.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Almond Meal
Rich, Fudgy And Delicious. Not Quite Sacher Torte.
This post is for my dear friend Jane. Who recently reminded me of the joys of sacher torte, a rich and decadent chocolate cake invented in Vienna in 1832 by a young apprentice chef Franz Sacher for Prince Metternich. Jane … Continue reading
Posted in What I Love to Cook Tagged Afternoon Tea, Almond Meal, Austrian, Autumn, Baking, Cake, Chocolate, Dessert, Jam, Sacher Torte, Torte 7 Comments
Wrapped for Christmas. Festive Little Fruitcakes with Chocolate and Kahlua
The countdown is on to the end of the school term. Three days to go before the long summer holidays begin. This weekend was my last chance to get all those little end of year gifts organised. Somehow, despite the … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Chocolate, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Almond Meal, Baking, Chocolate, Cranberries, Food, Gluten free, Kahlua, Orange, Prunes 1 Comment