Most Popular Posts
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other followers
Tag Archives: Japan
Last night we visited Ezo Seafood and Oyster Bar. Run by our friend James and his wife Keiko it offers a wonderfully authentic dining experience of all things seafood. James is passionate about his produce and sources it directly from … Continue reading
My how quickly the weather can change. Yesterday it was unseasonably warm and raining. Today temperatures dropped to -10 C and a snow storm set in. As luck would have it the Hooded Triple Chair opened just as we reached mid station … Continue reading
Fun Facts About Hokkaido. Including Three Favourite Regional Specialities. From the Delicious to the Bizarre.
As we say goodbye to 2012 and welcome a New Year I thought it would be fun to have what I can only describe as a trivial look at Hokkaido. Probably not what you would find in a guide-book. Just … Continue reading
Ohayo Gozaimasu. That’s Good Morning in Japanese. It’s 6:30 in the morning and we have just landed at Narita Airport in Tokyo. In transit. Waiting for our connecting flight to Sapporo in Hokkaido. The northern most island of Japan. Then … Continue reading