Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Quick And Elegant Brunch. Smoked Trout Tartine With Radish and Radicchio.
- Slow Food. Neil Perry's Chinese-Style Braised Beef Ribs.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: King Crab
King Crab Kane Ramen. Hanazono 308.
It was a cold blustery day today. Lots of fresh powder snow. I’m beginning to think it’s never going to stop snowing these holidays. Last year the locals told us it was the best season the resort has had in … Continue reading
Posted in Where I Love to Eat Tagged Food, Hanazono, Hokkaido, Japan, King Crab, Niseko, Ramen, Travel 2 Comments
Fun Facts About Hokkaido. Including Three Favourite Regional Specialities. From the Delicious to the Bizarre.
As we say goodbye to 2012 and welcome a New Year I thought it would be fun to have what I can only describe as a trivial look at Hokkaido. Probably not what you would find in a guide-book. Just … Continue reading
Posted in Musings & Inspiration Tagged Choux Pastry Puffs, Food, Hokkaido, Japan, King Crab, Niseko, Potato Chips, Travel 6 Comments