Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Gloriously Gluten Free. Hazelnut and Chocolate Bon Vivant Torte.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Interview
The Paddington Foodie and 5-2 Diet Recipe Ideas. A Mention In A Journal Article By Fivemore.
There is more interest being generated about the 5-2 diet outside food circles. Last week I had the opportunity to contribute to an article published by Catherine on her health, wellbeing and lifestyle site Fivemore. This week Catherine examined the … Continue reading
Posted in Musings & Inspiration Tagged 5-2 Diet, 5:2 Diet, Endurance Training, Fasting Diet, Fivemore, Health, Interview, Lifestyle, Recipe, Running 6 Comments