Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Sunday Brunch. Sticky Date and Banana Loaf.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- Another Offering From The Japanese Izakaya. Butabara. Grilled Pork Belly Skewers With Green Spring Onion.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other followers
Tag Archives: Split Pea
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Yellow Split Pea and Vegetable Soup With Crispy Shredded Kale.
With a definite chill in the air and winter fast approaching, 5-2 fast day Mondays have quickly become soup days. Filling and low in calories, with the added bonus if I’m organised, of no cooking. A godsend on fast days … Continue reading