Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
- Fool-Proof. A Light and Airy Fat-Free Chocolate Sponge.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Caramel Sauce
Mes Petits Choux. Ice-Cream Choux Pastry Puffs with Nigella Lawson’s Salted Caramel Sauce.
On the week-end I needed a quick and easy dessert. Something that could be whipped up from the contents of my pantry and refrigerator. Wasn’t too time consuming. And had a little bit of wow factor. Since our visit to … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baking, Caramel, Caramel Sauce, Choux Pastry, Cream Puffs, Dessert, Food, Ice cream 4 Comments